Thursday, February 5, 2009

I getting lazy to update my blog already as everyday things happen in my life is the same! work eat play eat! repeated over and over again..

Today is my off day! hahax my mum keep askin me why this week i got so many off day.. hahax didnt tell her is i request one. i'm tired! need a rest, and also need some time to do whatever i want to do. Not able to meet all my close friends at one shot. Until now i still tryin to meet up wiht some^^

haha later i will go watch movie myself. i know if u saw this u must be saying i siao arh, why must go watch movie alone. hahax 1st wanna know how it feel by watching movie alone, 2nd friends are busy.

evening i will be meet my softball seniors for dinner^^ i am the one junior over there.. hahax i dont think i will get left out.. i will learn to join in!! hahax guess tonight they might a lot of questions to ask me? hahax think will be home late again =x

nowadays, i keep going out and reached home late.. always not enough sleep! but i think is worth, cos i was spending my time with my friends! hahax.

waiting for elene xianzhen fangling melissa and huili to finish their major exam and projects then i can meet up with them^^ i really miss them a lot!!! really!!! i dont know how long since last time i meet up with them..

No comments: