Wednesday, February 18, 2009

congrate!!

I went back to fajar sec yesterday, reached sch ard 1pm. went down to support fajar B'girls. saw nan hua's coach =) she asked me did i still playing softball? i replied nope =( i wanted to play it once more time again. she suggest me to go SRC. training every tue and thur.

i wonder should i go for it? poly life will star t in april! and i definitely will have cca! am i able to cope it? my passion for softball is still there after one and half year didnt touch softball!! shall see how when my poly started.

fajar VS nanhua! 10-7, fajar won!!! =) so proud of you girls!! you girls have make a history in fajar!! after stand under the sun for 3 to 4 hrs, my face is very red. i dint realize until weiqi told me.

meet xz outside sch 6.20pm =) she said i macham drunk like tat. LOL! meet elene 6.30pm at plaza. finally three of us meet up =) we dine at ljs hahax elene's favour place. catch up with each other a lot. lol as usually i'm always the one very quiet and they the one who talk.

ard 9plus me and xz send elene home. then i send xz home. we chat xz's house downstair until 11.30pm . after which i went back home. on my way home i was on phone with weize. chat until 1plus. i forget to text xz tat i reached home. xz: sorry for making u worry!

bathe after put down the phone. texting with xz until 2plus then sleep. xz: sorry didnt reply for the last msg cos i fall asleep already, i think i a bit too tired. sorry!

No comments: