Monday, January 19, 2009

short and simple update^^

19 jan 2009, monday
I woke up around 7.30am, help my mum with spring cleaning. Is not a easy job!! One day is impossible to clear everythings up. Finally my bedroom is clear up^^ but i guess i dont have time to paint my room. Today my mum was quite funny, i request to rest from 4.30pm to 5.30pm as i wanted to watch TV. funny part is i was allow to watch TV but not allow to use computer during the period of time. Isnt funny?


Hahax i shall do some update for these few days, i know my blogs is rotten =x



18 jan 2009, sunday
i was working from 12pm to 10.30pm. Hmm, nothing special thing happened.
What i can said is every little things that you done for us will keep it inside our heart^^ your little acts mean a lot! Really appreciate it! Thank you =)



17 jan 2009, saturday
i was working from 12pm to 11pm. Working full shift with bro and carene^^
Time flies!



16 jan 2009, friday
i was working from 6pm to 11pm. not feeling well for today. keep having stomachache =(
Thanks for my colleagues' concern =)
I will be alright!



15 jan 2009, thursday
I shall update my 12 choices here =)
1. SP- financial informatics
2 NP- financial informatics
3 NP -leisure & business facilities management
4. SP- integrated events & project management
5. NYP- financial informatics
6.NYP- business informatics
7. NP- information technology
8. NYP- business enterprise IT
9. SP- business information technology
10. SP- resort facilities services and management
11..SP- engineering with business
12 NP- engineering common programme

No comments: