Wednesday, December 31, 2008

welcome 2009!!

today is the last day of 2008!! wat i can say is this 2008 really happen a lot of things!!! good and bad!! all had become a past to me..

jan
o lvl result is out.
retain in fajar sec 4 express

feb
one wk before chinese new year my ah pek passed away =(
2nd day of chinese new year my ah gu passed away =(

mar
is a very down moment for me =((
CA1 exam

april
my 18th birthday
friendship turn sour

may
mid year exam

jun
holiday

july
sch reopen

aug
stay back everyday in sch
know qi^4 weiqi, jiaqi, shiqi

sep
prelim
friendship recovered^^

oct
o lvl

nov
o lvl
found job the pasta shop by sakae in tiong bahru plaza

dec
work work work!
had a lot of fun =)

let everything come to the end in 2008, and let everything start wellin 2009!!


start work at 6pm and knock off at 10plus.. quite a lot of ppls but still not full hse.. countdown in TPS with my colleagues <3

reached lau pau sat, i become very quiet lol. hahax so is a bit boring for me.. drink greentea, champagne, and martini with sprite.. after which everyone left.. carene meixuan samantha mack and me share one cab.. we walked to the other side to take cab.. from 2.30am wait until 3plus no vaild of cab =.='' we walk further more. from lau pau sat to chinatown follow by outram park.. finally got on cab at 4am . all reached home before 4.30am..

No comments: