Thursday, December 25, 2008

24 dec 2008, wed
woke up ard 1pm.. received call from cheryce tat jackson ask me to cab down to tiong bahru.. reached there 4.20pm.. me and carene had early dinner before start work.. jackson asked me to buy 4D for him before i start work.. lol this is the 1st time in my life tat i buy 4D..

today is really a busy day!!! after work we count down to christmas in TPS.. lol.. i been sabo by wendy.. flour and water.. omg... disgusting.. lol..

send meiqi and meixuan home then i reached home at 2plus..bathe then wash my uniform, jean and shoe..

slept at 4plus.. night^^ and merry christmas!!


23 dec 2008,tue
start work at 12pm. knock off at 6pm... went kopitiam had my dinner before i go home.. took bus to great world to change bus.. =.='' i waited bus 75 for 45mins!!! omg...

reached home 8 plus..

No comments: