Monday, November 10, 2008

woke up at 9.30am then use com for awhile. wash up then leave my house at 11am.. meet elene 11.30am at plaza mac for study^^ having my breakfast plus lunch before i start study. weize join us at 1.45pm for study.. i finish study at 3plus then start to slack.. heex keep using my phone to take picture.. hahax elene and weize said this " you really feel bored!!" wahaha cos i keep disturb them =x hahax.. saw shiqii xiaomei at mac^^ she look tan and tired! * xiaomei take care arh!! leave plaza mac ard 5pm then head to beauty world buy bread as my mum ask me to do so.. back home at 5.45pm.. watch tv until 6.45pm have my dinner^^ hahax it's had been long time tat i ate my dinner with my ah ma.. will try to spend more time with my family =) heex tmr will wait for my dad for dinner^^ if i not wrong it had been 1wk i didnt have my dinner with my dad and mum le =(
*elene take care of yourself k! rmb to drink more water!!
well tmr gonna be a brand new day!!
promises will be keep!!
no more weird-ness!!
gonna to look for job!! * hope i can get it asap!
hopefully by end of year i start to enrol for driving!
spend more time with family!
spend more time with friends!
try to meet up xz once a wk
try to meet up ene once a wk
meet both of them once 2wks!!
bad habit gonna throw away!
paint my bedroom^^
changing my url tmr night ^^
everything will be restart!!

No comments: