Sunday, November 30, 2008

today woke up at 10.30am ate my breakfast with my family^^ 11.30am went back to sleep =.= i really very tired! woke up again at 2.45pm.. actually i wanna meet carene at 3pm, too tired and overslept (forget to set alarm).. after woke up help my mum iron clothes then bathe.. meet cheryce 4.30pm at tiong bahru then ling ling came ard 5pm.. went TPS slack and also check my schedule.. ard 5.30pm we (cheryce, ling ling and me) went to kopitiam to had our lunch..i went find ah gu as he work there then he treat me lunch *thanks a lot^^ cheryce and lingling went back TPS to work, i took bus back home.. reached home 6.55pm change then went out again.. meet weiqi at her condo then took bus to elene's house. we are suppose to go exercise but due to elene was sick so cancel. at bangkit walk for awhile, elene went back home then me and weiqi took bus back to plaza to had our dinner..had our dinner in kopitiam, after tat went to 7-11 buy green tea and mogo mogo(mango)^^accompany weiqi to popular buy some assignment books. walk back to weiqi's condo.. chit chat with her at her house downstair until 10.50pm^^ reached home 11.15pm =)

elene try to drink finish the herb drink i buy for u! take care of yourself!!

No comments: