Friday, November 28, 2008

27 nov 2008, thursday
woke up at 11am and wash up. had my breakfast beehoon soup thenbathe and leave my house at 2pm.. reached tiong bahru plaza at 2.50pm went in the pasta shop and wait for cheryce to knock off^^while waiting for her to knock off i was studying the menu, i'm still trying to rmb the code and the name.. so difficult, and stacey tested me two and i only correct the 1st one.. ard 4plus me cheryce and shipei leave the shop went to window shop cos the CEO is here today then we cant stay inside the shop and slack.. after awhile jackson joined us. ard 5plus saw amanda then she tag along with us lol.. hahax we went back to the pasta shop ard 5.50pm as me and amanda started work at 6pm. tot the CEO go already but who know still haven go.. feel a bit stress, wendy and stacey keep give us thing to do.. me amanda weiru and jason keep going out to give flyers for 1hr! after the CEO leave omg got so many customers come in lo, almost full house for section A and B.. time passes very fast 9pm me and amanda knock off^^ hahax as tmr is my off day then i went down to great world city to visit my ex- colleagues in royal sporting house. reached there ard 9.30pm went buy bubbles tea then wait for them outside royal sporting house cos 25 nov just finish renovation then they inside setting up everything and tmr 28nov will be their opening day^^ saw ah yi chit chat with her for awhile she back singapore 2mths ago as last time she resigned and went to US.. after chated with ah yi then i went in to see the rest^^ saw ah foo, ming hock, lilian, raymond(OM) hahax miss them a lot =) then i keep standing at counter and chat with minghock for almost 1hr.. heard from minghock tat mason went to suntec work at adidas shop, tom transfer to funna mall.. until 11.40pm leave the RSH and i saw xueli^^ hahax she is more pretty then before hahax. ah foo and me waited for bus at the bus.. ah foo miss her last bus 970 which is at 11.45pm lol she keep saying she dont believe tat she miss it.. lol. stubborn niah.. lol.. until my last bus 75 came at 12.03am then she believe tat she really miss it.. i suggested tat she take cab home, know wat she say? she said this" then wat i take train(huo che) home arh wahaha i replied this " no, tak e aeroplane! LOL!" she said no aeroplane how to take" i replied " can paper plane lol.." wahaha.. we keep laughing all the way.. crap lah!! yah between lilian said before i go home " u betrayer never come back still go other shop and work!" lol i promise next time i'll go back to great world city RSH and work.. frankly i still prefer RSH than the pasta shop. i can have a lot of fun in RSH than TPS and is more relax also^^ think maybe i'll go down again on sat^^ i'll try to visit them more often =) reached home 12.30pm..
i start to wear my hearing aid from today onward.i not going to care wat ppls will think or say about me for wearing hearing aid.. in the past ppls will mock at when i wear the hearing aid, i did stop wearing for almost 2yrs.. i'm suppose to wear it everyday.. but i just to afraid of the way ppls look at me , say about me, mock about me whenever i'm wearing it.. somehow this just came to my mind " if i dont wear it i'll still suffer in the end" i gonna earn more money to buy the hearing aid for my left ear cos last time my mum only buy one for my right ear.. i wanna buy the smallest hearing aid for both ear.. so tat no one can see it.. but it's very ex..


26 nov 2008,wedensday
woke up at 10.30am bathe and leave my house to work. i was late for my work for 3mins.. work from 12pm to 3pm..in between got tio scold cos got 3 customers complain within 5mins.. from 3pm to 4pm stacey was teaching us( me and a gal tat i cant rmb her name) the menu.. continue to studying the menu ourselves from 4plus onward as there is more customers come in so stacey gtg back to work.. had hard time to rmb the code and name.. 4 plus or 5pm saw carene and cheryce lol cheryce was shunned when she saw me.. and asked why i still here lol.. the gal leave ard 6plus and i continue to stay and study the meun.. i keep ask stacey and jackson about the menu lol.. alex keep saying i'm hardworking lol but so what if i'm hardworking also no use mah, still cant rmb the code and name lah.. stacey treated me tiramisu^^ i leave some for cheryce and carene =) hahax the tiramisu really nice ^^ hahax then i wait for cheryce and carene knock off. carene knock off at 9pm then we go kopitiam tabao dinner back to TPS cos i didnt eat for the whole day.. 9.30pm cheryce knock off after ate the waffe then went to find kevin.. after awhile we( me and carene) go find them. carene took mrt home then me, cheryce and kevin took bus home.. reached home 11.30pm..


25nov 2008, tuesday
woke up at 10.30am and bathe. then went to work, work from 12pm to 3pm. after tat meet cheryce 4.20pm at bukit batok as i bring cheryce go see my ah pek.. cheryce's foot was injured =( i know is very painful when my ahpek rub her foot.. cos i try it a lot of time already.. got one time i almost cried out is very very pain.. a clap for cheryce as she didnt shout and cry out ( brave!) then went to cheryce's house.. had dinner at her house * thank for the dinner^^.. me and kevin stayed until 11.30pm then go home..


24 nov 2008, monday
reached TPS at 2.45pm wait for cheryce to knock off becos there was a event going on hence wendy asked cheryce to extend until 5pm.. so i just wait until 5pm lo.. i was bored while waiting for her.. then we dine in TPS.. i had blackened salmon.. haha quite ex but nice^^ start work at 6pm and ended at 9pm.. reached home ard 10plus.. at 1st i wanna go great world city visit my ex-colleagues but tmr i work morning shift so got no choice got to go home early..


my life is getting busy..i love my lifestyle rite now although it can be very tiring.. loves to hang out with cheryce carene elene^^

No comments: