Tuesday, November 18, 2008

18 november 2008, tuesday
woke up at 10.45am. after wash up went downstair to help my mum do housework.. got nagged by her for reached home soo late.. do housework until 1.30pm then er gu gong and his family come my house and visit ah ma^^ ard 2.30pm they left my house and i go bathe.. after bathe watch some vcd to kill time but i watch until dozed off =.=
woke up by my mum at 4.30pm, she tot my alarm clock rang ask me to go switch off. =.='' not my alarm clock is ah gong alarm clock rang lo.. nvm.. watch tv until 6.30pm then went back to my room use com. elene ask me out for ran. 7.20pm i meet her outside her house.. ard 8pm we stop running and went 163 to have our dinner.. after tat went to plaza walk walk and chit chat^^ ard 9plus we walk back to her house.. stay at her house watch 9pm shows. 10pm left her house.. reached home 10.20pm^^


happy 23rd birthday to maz^^
happy 16th birthday to wanqing^^


17 november 2008, monday
meet cheryce and carene 1pm at fareast. went to ljs to eat lunch then accompany cheryce go buy dress for her cousin's wedding. meet aaron (cheryce's cousin de cousin).. went to wisma as aaron wanna ate his lunch there.. walk ard in wisma then went to taka walk walk.. took train from orchard down to pasir ris..in between saw leonerd weiyang darren mok kevin chen zhou.. headed to downtown east together.. went arcade play 1st.. check in ard 8plus or 9plus.. carene said i look emo mayb is becos my mum dont allow me to stay overnight make me until no mood =( by right i am surpose to take the last train back home but i dont want. wanna stay a bit longer.. so decide to take cab back ard 4am.. ard 1plus they decide to play game, i didnt join them. i was too tired until got a bit of headache.. cant fall asleep as my mum keep calling me.. didnt pick up the phone, total 5 missed call.. ard 3 plus then fall asleep.. woke up at 4am. stone for awhile then left at 4.15am.. in my mind was " how i wish i can stay until daybreak then go home" but i cant.. sian.. went to cheer buy a bottle of green tea. then went out took cab home.. the whole journey took 20mins and cost $28.20 reached home 4.40am.. bathe then sleep at 5.30am..

No comments: