Thursday, November 13, 2008

13 november 2008, thurday
woke up around 8.50am.. 9am my mum came to my room to have a chat with me^^ she give me encouragement and motivation 'talk' until 10am.. but still the same like before always like to remind me about my weakness!! =.=.. i know this is all for my own good.. anyway still wanna thanks my mum a lot^^ heex.. she keep on reminding me not to get into a relationship soo early for 5times.. she said my mindset still not mature.. my mind process very slow than others ppls * this sentence i argeed with her.. really my mind work super slow than others, i just dont know why.. nvm then shall get my answer in future i think.. hahax.. i'm a person cry out easily if i face any obstacles.. keep saying i'm crying baby =.=.. ask me not to give up easily!! MUST try to overcome my fear and the ' obstacles'!! wash up then leave my house at 11am.. meet caiwei 11.30am at cwp as she taking her mum's phone to service centre.. meet benjamin and jacky after tat.. we headed to SATA at woodlands civic center.. carene meet us straight there.. go SATA for typhoid injection and stool culture test... starting i dont feel pain for the injection but felt pain and 'suan' after tat.. cant carry any heavy things.. * to carene: brave!!! * to cheryce: i think u have overcome the pain and injection eventhrough u cried out because u can just walk away if u really scare of injection.. heex a clap for u^^ after the whole process we headed to carene's house to k^^ did buy a lot of tibits but didnt finish up.. me and cheryce leave carene house ard 7.30pm.. send cheryce home then headed to beauty world to help my dad collect his medicines.. the moment i gonna reach home saw my dad car came from my back then my mum just came out from house.. they wanna go the beauty world to buy something then i just follow lol.. finally back home at 9pm^^

happy 19th birthday to nor^^



12 november 2008, wedensday
meet cheryce 12.30pm at cineleisure.. went to arcade play 1st as carene was late. after carene reached then we go walk walk. we are suppose to have lunch in the end cant decide wat to eat then went back to the arcade play^^ we came to a spoilted machine.. starting cheryce can play the machine then when is carene and my turn the machines is spoilt lo.. ask help from the ppls there.. one of the uncle their staff over there help us.. the uncle soo good!! we play more than we pay.. to uncle: thank you soo much!! enjoy a lot in the arcade^^ ard 3plus we left cineleisure and headed to the Apex-Pal Buliding for briefing.. we was waited for 45mins eventhrough we late for 15mins.. everythings ended ard 7plus.. it was raining when we about to leave the building.. take bus back to paya lebar mrt than take train to bugis.. had our dinner at bugis junction. went to sim lim but all the shop closed.. then headed back to panjang area. send cheryce home then headed to elene's house to take the electric beater.. reached home 11pm.. woots my life getting busy^^ hahax

No comments: