Thursday, October 2, 2008

rush fun tired!!

2 October 2008, Thursday
after school me and carene accompany caiweii go greenridge as cw wanna do hair treatment.. this is the 1st time i study in salon!! hahax but i still didn't study much =.= i like running out of time for revision yet i still not able to make use of my time.. nowadays i was wasting my time!! left with exact 14days to O level sci practical!!
jia you arh!!


happy birthday to ms neo^^


1 October 2008, Wednesday
after check out at 9am, instead of joining edward they all for breakfast i went home.. i was soo tired although i am the one sleep longer than the rest lol.. tot i reached home can rest in the end i didnt rest at all!! my mum say wanna go wm shop & save buy rice asked me to tag along as she wanna me to help her carry.. then we went to my san yi's house.. then come back home at 12.45pm..after bathing and had lunch i went out again, i went to bangkit to cut my hair.. i was late to meet wx d jy at broders, i take cab down and it cost me $11.30.. my pocket got another one big hole.. know wat i had taken 4 cabs in two days!! these few day is soo rush for me la.. omg is super tired!! i reached broders, ms lim and jy was late.. waste my money i could take bus lol.. ms lim treated us soo call "high tea" hahax thank ms lim^^ actually this time round we are suppose to treat her but she didnt accept and still say wat wait until we start working then treat her back.. ms lim and jy chat a lot^^ and i was rather shag and keep stoning lol.. me d and wx was like sitting down there listening to radio lol.. we were soo tired, me and d just come back from chalet wx just come back from xiamen...chat until 6 plus then her hubby came and fetch then we on our way to haji lane.. this is the 1st time i been there.. a bit wulu. i loves the stuff there although i a bit suaku because i didnt know the brand and never heard it before while wx jy d know the brand.. and the price is soo expensive!! i can't afford it.. reached home 9.30pm home sweet home^^


happy birthday to hajar^^



30 september 2008, tuesday
after schhol accompany cw go cut hair.. after tat rush home bath and pack my things.. i am suppose to meet edward at 5pm at his ah ma's house yet 5pm i'm still at home.. rush down to petir rd which is his ah ma's house at, by cab!! cost me $7.60.. a lot man.. help him to cook some foods then we carry things down and cab again to home team ns de chalet!! it cost me $9plus but we alight at wrong place then take cab again this time round is cailing pay it cause i got no money le.. enjoy a lot in the chalet at first it's rather boring but after tat we play games it's more fun lol^^ wahaha.. until 5.30am then i sleep, i sleep on vivien's leg. not only me, hpeng also lol.. sleep until her leg numb!! sorry vivien and thanks a lot^^ hahax i am the 1st one to sleep and the one who sleep longer^^ wahaha but i only sleep for 2hrs i woke up at 7.30am.. thank edward for invited me to his birthday party^^ if not i wont had soo much fun..




happy 18th birthday to edward^^

No comments: