Sunday, October 5, 2008

dont anyhow say!!

suddenly i remember wat wz told on friday and i decide to post up here.. after school i went down to canteen to buy green tea as well as my lunch.. i was sitting down in the canteen alone.. then wz also come to buy drink after tat he come to the table where i am sitted..
began the conversation by asked me
"why are u sitting down alone?"
i reply " i cannot sit here alone meh?"
hahax he got nothing to say lol..
he started another topic
wz "now very close cw liao hor"
me " cannot arh"
wz " u arh! keep changing clicks"
me " where got!! anyhow say"
wz " last time u with qi's family now is with cw carene they all"
me" but still, i didnt change clicks wat! i admit tat i got a lot clicks but dont expect me to group them together de"
wz" ya hor"
me " =.='' "
me " i really didnt changing clicks!! i didnt ps qi's family. for eg i almost everyday got msg wq, during recess saw sq&jq i got chat with them for awhile.. xz and ene is another best friends outside school i also cannot ask them come to school acc me de wat!! mel also!! they also got their friends and things to do.. u and dan i also didnt ps or wat, got tell u all tat i going recess with cw and carene they all.. also got keep chating with u guys.. dont anyhow say la"

No comments: