Friday, October 24, 2008

can rest for awhile^^

24 October 2008, friday
overslept, i am suppose to wake up at 6.10am end up i wake up at 6.40am, was thinking i am really tired!! and i dont really sleep well last night as i wake up for two times. suppose to meet caiweii 7.20am outside her condo's back gate i was late for 5mins * sorry caiweii for keep u in waiting.. reached school went to general office to help weiqii print her entry proof.the conversation between me and mdm kok was funny.
me: excuse me, i forget to bring entry proof. can u help me print?
mdm kok: okay, wat is your class?
me: 4A2
mdm kok: no more 4A2!! wat class are u in??
me: 4A2.. i am taking express math this year!
mdm kok: oh ok.. wat is your name?
me: foo wei qi
mdm kok: okay, go to the printer there and take yourself.
me: thank you!

hahax everytime i help weiqi do something i must pose as weiqi, last time weiqi still called me no.2 ms foo lol..

math paper 1
8am to 10am
hahax this paper is manageable^^ haha hope this time round i can get A1^^ jia you!!


after paper caiweii carene and me headed to plaza. we had our breakfast at mac^^ then carene and me accompany caiweii to slack for 4hrs haha^^ relax lol.. enjoy with their presence a lot =) hahax. around 1plus we accompany caiwei back to school. after cw went in to examination hall then carene and me headed back to plaza^^ buy prepaid card, drink and sushi* each person ate 8 sushi.. slack for 2hrs and 30 mins, in between wanxin meet me as she wanna pass me cupcakes which made by her^^ * wanxin thanks for your cupcakes, it taste nice! around 4.50pm carene and me headed back to fajar sec to wait for caiwei and xiaoying.. while accompany caiweii walk to her condo saw weiqi jia qi and min.. reached home 6.20pm.


23 October 2008, thursday
geo paper 2.30pm to 4pm
done my best for this paper.. after paper me and carene accompany caiwei to bangkit to sell hphone.. reached home 6plus.. tiring!!

No comments: