Tuesday, September 16, 2008

over!

sci(shem/phy) paper one
8am to 9am
whoo whoo my prelim is over^^ hahax this week i gonna to play and relax myself.. today after the paper went to 163 with d and wz for breakfast then go back to sch and slack!! hahax u all might why i must slack in school the answer is because i loves to slack in school^^ haha.. chit chat with wz until 11.30am in between i was drawing something.. tis is wat i wrote " PEIQI WEIQI aka mo qi partner/ hao pai dang JIAQI aka meimei SHIQI aka xiaomei I L0VES THEM QI'S BIG FAMILY GANG" hahax really i got nothing better to do =x i took the picture down with my phone and show it to sh and wq^^ hahax they say nice lol^^..after tat wz and me went to basketball court play basketball with my friends for awhile.. meet xz 1pm at interchange then she follow me home because i needed to change.. after bath and changed we go bp change bus to bugis.. eat our lunch at ljs then went to bugis junction buy sikeen's birthday present.. i brought wrist band which cost me 22.90 omg i was soo regret to buy it.. 10 on polo tee and 10 on sweater.. spent 60plus plus, my pocket got one big hole again!! BUT i am happii today^^

No comments: