Saturday, September 20, 2008

19 september 2008, friday

got back the rest of my prelim paper result.. eng F9 ss 29/50 ms joseph say i got great improvement^^ and the highest also^^ phy p5 12/15 highest^^ p2 39/65 ... stay back in school with Qi's family and hlee.. this the 1st time hlee stay back with me^^ hahax i teach hlee chem.. glad tat i know how to teach and she understand!! teach her until 4.30pm then started to chit chat all the way to 5.40pm.. i ask wq to acc me to busstop before she go home^^ hahax before wq acc to the busstop we acc hlee to the lrt.. quickly rush hm to bath and change then get out of my house again.. meet wq at taxi-stand and we cab to cwp.. sorry wq my estimation wrong tat why we late for our movie ' mirrors'.. M18 shows it's my 1st time to watch hahax.. seem like a bit slow but nvm at least got watch lol.. wq more power la, 16yrs old jiu can watch le.. lol if not my stupid idea how she gonna get in!! hahax wq must thanks me arh^^ lol.. hahax i loves the storyline for the 'mirrors' but i dont like the ending part! the ppls in the cinemas is soo inconsiderate la.. got two ppls 'i not is it couple' behind me and wq, talk very loud in the cinemas then the person behind me keep using his/her legs to push my chair.. got one uncle sit beside wq didnt wear the shoe and put his leg up high infront of the chair. me and wq was like eeeeeeeek!! then the uncle beside wq didnt stop watever he do.. keep taking out his phone whereby there is no one msg him or called him.. soo AA la.. then the moment wq take out her phone 'due to someone msg her' the uncle keep looking at her la.. omg soo irritating.. after the show ended we quick left the cinemas.. omg we were taking the escalator down somehow i just turn my head back and saw the uncle is just BEHIND me omg i just whisper to wq and tell her..she was like HUH! then we walk faster to the interchange.. omg the uncle is following us.. until we reached interchange didnt saw the uncle just for awhile the uncle appear again la.. omg but luckly he take different bus!! i was asking wq 'is tis the 1st time ppls following u' then she say ' no' then i tease wq and say 'the uncle is following u lol' becos no one had following me before and never in my history!! lol. i keep laughing.. her reaction is sian.. hahax.. hahax but still happii watching movie with wq^^

No comments: