Wednesday, August 13, 2008

tmr is my ENGLISH ORAL

time flies tmr is my BIG day, ENGLISH oral. i quite worry about my english oral, always get tongue tied.. today is tiring day, PE lesson run 2.4km with athira.. although did not pass 2.4km, at least she try her best and improve a lot. good job athira^^ follow by cme prelim from 1.15pm to 1.45pm, sian i did not do finish my cme paper.. after school still got math P2 mock exam from 2.55pm to 5.35pm.. i did not do finish for my math paper haiz.. really got to train my speed, if i continue tis way A1 will be far away from me... today got a lot hw also, wat nowaday got so many hw.. sian.. i really cant finish all by today.. tired tired..
i going to retake my MT agian.. tis time round i must get A1
peiiqii jia you!! self-motivation ^^

No comments: