Friday, August 29, 2008

sentosa

early in the morning i give the presents mrs yee mr ng mrs goh mrs li ms lee ms yong ms wu.. hahax they like so happii lol^^ mrs li very cute la still ask me to write my name on the present i was like huh.. why must write my name lol.. i started to loves my class 4e3 le hahax, play a lot of games today lol.. so sian tat our class didnt win any prize so sad=(
i was so sian tat i couldn't give the present to ms joseph nvm i shall pass it to her next tue.. going sentosa with e and xz hahax tis is the 1st time lol we go together and only three of us^^ go there only play volley ball lol play until my hand got blue-black la.. so pain!! somemore it was so obvious la.. nvm i enjoy a lot^^ hahax.. took a lot of photo hahax.. i dont think i will post it in blog.. hmm just realize something 26 and 27 aug got a lot of ppls view my blog BUT not all of them tag me.. ppls must tag when u view my blog dont just view and run it seen tat u are not respect me lol.. i had write very clearly tat on top of my tagboard.. must tag me!! hmm i am considering to change my blog to private..
the blue-black on my hand is the most obvious my hand is on top of the pic
happii 17th birthday to cailing!!

No comments: