Friday, August 8, 2008

celebration

today our school having national day celebration. start with ndp, tis year doesnt same as last year. everyone were standing and watch. i did not watch the parade becos i dont like to squeeze in the crowds. i keep standing behind the crowds. feel so bored, me and dan saw weiqi was chatting with mr chew then we went over to them and chat lol. after ndp is fajar idol competition, enjoy a lot. well singing lol. BUT the most unbearable part is i sit until my legs numb and cramp. omg throughout the concert i was endured.. overall i really enjoy the concert a lot.. reached home 11am.. when i on my way home i almost burst out my tear.. i hate the feeling of lonely.. i am really HATE it.. afraid been lonely.. like very pathetic, sigh.. tis year retain in fajar dont have any best friends actually i have one best friend but our friendship had turn sour.. haiz.. the close friends i have is daniel weize weiqi BUT daniel and weize always got a lot of problem and they come and talk to me, i appreciate tat they put the trust in me.. it seen to be like i more like their close friend than they like my close friends, or maybe i treat them just friends only..i can feel tat wq are much more mature than others born in year 1992. and among all the year 1992 friends i only able to click well with wq.. but wat i want is best friend who can always be with me.. sad =( really miss all my best friends " xianzhen elene melissa" they are the one who always care for me and understand me inside-out.. but i also feel tat our friendship a bit draft away. just a bit only. i believe tat they wont forget about me^^ i wish to have holiday but i always hate the feeling of lonely during holiday.. dont know wat exactly i want.. never been satisfy before..

No comments: