Friday, June 27, 2008

looking forward to class outing

just come back from esperanza lll which are perform by fajar symphonic band and choir.. cool =) hahax.. let me talk wat happen in sch today.. actually there's nothing special things happen lol.. i know i a bit lame la.. hahax do bear with me lol.. after acc dan go plaza buy box which he wanna fill with chocolate and give lina they all who are performing today.. then take 184 go home with dan and wz.. use com for a while after i reached home.. then i go for afternoon nap.. i cant tahan until night i didnt rest.. sleep until 5.10pm then wake up.. dont feel like going the concert lo.. in the end i dragging myself to wake up.. meet huili 6.15pm at woodlands mrt control station, i waithed for 961 half hrs. omg i'm too late if i still wait for 961.. end take cab.. taxi fare $13.80 so ex la.. having dinner with huili, her sis and her mum.. no money to pay for my dinner, thanks for huili's mum for helping me pay my dinner.. going to late for the concert, take cab again =.= .. enjoy the concert a lot =) saw mrs wong mee mee =) she is the guest of honour today.. still pretty as before^^ hahax looking forward tmr class outing. yeah!!
the last second post i post wrong date 26 june. thanks for hao peng tell me tat i post wrong date.. actually is 28 june..

No comments: