Wednesday, June 25, 2008

chiong for o level

class outing
28 june, sat meet 6.30 pm at causeway point.
will have our dinner at seoul garden
teachers invite: mr chew and mrs yee ( not confirm yet)
confirm for ppls who are going:
melissa samantha peiqi daniel edward zhi cheng hao peng weize sufyan patrick derrick aaron ling jia christina tom



today went to school as usual. nowadays i get tired easily.. during lesson almost fall alseep sia.. during pe lesson, we measure height and weight. my height 168cm , weight 54.1 kg.. before we take h&w we was ask to run ard te sch 2 rounds tis is the 1st time almost whole class walk exact for 2 rounds..hahax.. received more hw today omg.. i dont need to study liao lo, so many hw for me to do where got time to study.. chiong for o level... left 4mth to reach my finishing line.. jia you jia you..


24june, tue
get my entry proof today.. my chi oral on 3rd july. 1st person to start the oral also.. when i saw the schedule, i was =.=''' .. eng oral in aug.. i accdentally injured my right foot de small toe. at 1st the blood cant bleed out, i think is becos my skin is thick. then i go and 'poke' it and let the blood bleed out.. now it also got blue-black.. sian.. pain lo..

No comments: