Thursday, May 8, 2008

CHERISH

1st paper chem 2nd paper poa P1..today chem paper is quite easy but i dont whether i can score well for it anot.. hope there's no so many careless mistake.. as poa P1, luckly there 's no much theory.. i think i'm able to at least B3 ba.. now left with two more papers =) haha after tat can take a break.. ytd night before i fall asleep, i thinks a lot of things nearly cried out. haiz i really hope tat everyone around me will stay healthy, i dont wish to go through the time, feeling of losing my friend, family, and anyone tat i close to. tis feelim is sxxx. my mind is blank, my heart is felt painful. i must cherish my family, friends around.. i told myself tis since 2006, tat year is one of my dad's friend, a uncle who dote me a lot, had pass away so sudden. i didn't get to see him for last time before he die, cos i was out with my friends. i didnt know he will pass away so sudden, if not i wont go out with my friends, i will go visit him with my dad.. i feel so regretful. then 2007, one of my classmate kenneth koh pass away, 2008 one of my uncle from father side pass away by cancer,one week later another uncle from mother side pass away.. why is there people around me pass away for tis three years.. misses my uncle had pass away, i really miss them a lot.. who know my feeling, who had been through it before.. continuously three years,some peoples who i know had pass away.. i had learned to cherish my friends around me le yet i still hurt one of them, wat am i doing. haiz..
to zh: i know when u saw my blog u will call me, i wont pick any call today, if u want just msg me, i'll reply.. sorry..
peoples got to cherish ur family and friends, tell them how much u loves them if not it will be too late to do so.. u will never know who and when they will leave u..
take care. loves my family and friends..
to my friends who i'd hurt before: i'm sorry tat hurt u deeply, i want to say thank you for been my friend.. i will apprecate everything u had done for me.. rmb it for life.. thank you.. love ya

No comments: