Monday, May 5, 2008

exam

havin eng P2 and math P1 today. for eng i didnt finish my summary but i'm glad tat i did done every questions, cos in the past i use to leave blank if i dont know how to do.. as for math i able to do finish, i think get a1 for P1 is not a problem.. really hope my eng can pass.. just now i had a afternoon nap, i dream tat our friendship is like before actually not only today i dream it a few time since our friendship had turn sour. when i am back to reality, i hate tis feeling, how i wish i can dont wake up from my dream. inside my dream every thing is so prefect.. haiz.. after i wake up from my dream, the 1ST thing come to my mind is tat she say it's realli impossible for her to treat someone who hurtt as true fren again.. haiz, i think my dream will never come true again.. sometime i wanna to talk to herr but in the end i hold up becos i dont have the courage to talk to herr, i afraid i say wrong things again, afraid tat she will find me irritated.. haiz sometime i really dont know wat to do i'm in loss, i dont know how manage well friendship.. haiz.

No comments: