Tuesday, May 13, 2008

alone

didnt go for sport heat today, haiz got headache tis morning. guess is becos i didnt have enough sleep bah.. sian i think i will be disquality for 200m, lina msg me tat today is the final.. haiz.. now i'm alone at home.. sianz.. friendship friendship friendship it's always in my mind no matter wat i do, where i go.. wait wait wait, tis is wat i can do now.. dont know it'll take how long.. i do believe in fate.. i got friendship problem in P6, tis is wat happen. i know fq in P6, i found she is a good friend. i was in middle of sy and fl, sy dont like fl and tat time i was very close to fl then sy started to tell fq bad word about me which is not true. fq say she dont want to friend with me anymore.. haiz, i did cry over about it.. 3 years later which in 2005, i saw her in ljs as i was workin there. i serve her, and did ask for her contact no. we still keep in contact until now.. well tis is a good thing where i start to believe in fate.. but after i meet up with her again, she seen like forget wat had happen in the past. i think time can will take over everything.. thing tat happen can be seen as nothing is happen.. in the past she tot i'll hurtt her, but in the end she is the one who hurtt me, i not blame with her tat cause me leave my pri sch with regret.. and i not blaming fq had hurt me.. tis is just a process of life, i got to learn from everything tat come to me..

No comments: