Wednesday, April 30, 2008

EXAM TIME

today is the starting of mid year exam.. 1st paper eng at 8am,2nd paper ss at 1030am.. tis mornin i keep study for health care in the end never come out. omg i study for nothing.. as for eng paper i got confident in section 2 not section 1.. section 1 i anyhow do de.. i think i will still fail my eng.. lookin for tutor for help!!! on my way home i met jw,i tellin her let us be study buddy to one another hahax she say ok.. going out study with jw tmr.. i must pass well for other subject so tat i can hit the target she had set for me.. if i hit her target i will get the present i want from herr =) hahax.. hl msg me today, she want me to teach herr and wy chem on sat.. i ask her how ss paper today, she takin new syllabus so is diff from mine.. ytd i ask her to study venice as she ask me wat topic i think will come out, indeed it come out for today paper but she say she panic then forget everything le.. never mind if didnt do well for mid year but must do well for o lvl. i'll teach her how to rmb the point after midyear. going zh's house later.. today i wont be study for my paper, shall start study tml.. slack slack slack.. i just go someone's blog, the person wrote tis 'hope tat wat ii do is really worth it' iwanna to tell the person tis it's worth, i really apprecate everything u had done for me, and i'll rmb it my life.. thank you!!
to: everyone who taking midyear exam all the best for ur exam.. jia you.. add more oil, hee hee must go petrol station and add. lolx..



No comments: